In addition, through use of the Service you hereby give consent to IGENETIX to disclose your information it deems fit to:
1) any financial institution(s) providing ( or wishing to provide ) financing, banking, and/or other financial or related services to IGENETIX, which may require information or verification of information.
2) any relevant governmental authorities or agencies, including without limitation, CCRA.
3) any other and all qualified users of this Service.
4) any person, where you further consent to such disclosure or disclosures required by law.
d) Promotion. From time to time IGENETIX may sponsor various contests or promotions. Information collected may be used to inform you of such contests or promotions. At no time will IGENETIX client information be made available to any other company enabling them to provide promotional or contest information.
e) Exit links. IGENETIX does not warrant this policy effective to web sites visited from the Service. IGENETIX is unable to control and is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other websites visited via the exit link. The existence of the link does not bind nor obligates IGENETIX to privacy statement or terms of the destination website.
f) Credit Card Use. If a user decides to purchase credits from IGENETIX they will be asked for credit card information. Portions of this credit card information will be encrypted in database when you initiate your order through our secured system. IGENETIX authorities have no ability to view Credit Card whole number sequence.
g) Monitored Behaviour. As a general rule IGENEITX monitors the Service for compliance to the Agreement. While we do not as a general rule monitor rooms or private exchanges, IGENETIX reserves, and through your use of the Service hereby grant, the right to monitor all interaction, without limitation including video, audio and text, under the following conditions:
1) suspect user(s) to be under the recommended age access.
2) suspect use of the site for the purpose of commercial use.
3) suspect a violation of, and/or monitoring of the adherent to, the the Agreement.
h) Information Collection. IGENETIX does not knowingly collect or maintain information from those that are under the age of 16. We reserve the right and are hereby given full authority, through your use of the Service, to request proof of age at all times through whatever means we deem acceptable.
Live Chat | Webmaster | Parents | Contact | Guest
Copyright 2004 - 2013 IGENETIX CORPORATION
Terms | Privacy